Introducing: Personal Account Page with Analytics Dashboard
Over the past year, we've had numerous exciting updates to share, but one particularly stands out in its value for Membrace users and is worth delving into. Introducing: Personal Account page!
Personal Account page was created to visualize all the important data about your projects, making it easier to track your spending and moderation volumes in real time. Projects, in turn, are tailored to each client’s requests and preferences.
1. Personal Account includes
- The summary of your total monthly spending on all your Membrace projects and the total number of moderated, improved, and enriched items
- The list of your Membrace projects, which are solutions tailored to your requests and preferences.
- Detailed stats per project, including:
- Daily and monthly number of moderated, improved, and enriched items
- The number of items currently being moderated, improved, or enriched
- Median monthly latency
- API Docs
- Link to contact your Account Manager
Additionally, it features graphs depicting your moderation, improvement, and enrichment volumes and latency over time, which allows you to notice trends and any bursts of moderation activity.
2. Getting access to your Personal Account is simple
- Schedule a call with our experts to get a personalized solution offer and get a trial to see Membrace tools in action
- Once you’re happy with the trial results, start working with Membrace on a full scale. We’ll craft a customized solution based on your specific requirements.
- Receive the link to the Personal Account from your Account Manager and complete the registration process
- Share your registered email address with your Account Manager
- Receive a confirmation email from your Account Manager
- See the data appear on your Personal Account page
Keen to explore real customization and client-centricity? Book a demo now, and discover how Membrace goes beyond being a tool – it's your personalized solution for next-level customer experience: